REGEN CM products can be engineered to a customer’s specification. This means there is an endless range of possibilities. These include uses such as coatings, adhesives, sealants, thermoset composite formulations, plastic color concentrate, construction materials, plastics, master-batch formulations, rubber goods, waxes and many more! Here are just a couple of examples that reflect our efforts to insure quality products. We continually research both the ways and means to enhance our products strengths and at the same time increase production efficiencies.
350 NW Recycle Drive
Mayfield, ID 83716
Have a Question? Call Now
REGEN CM products are recovered through a proprietary process developed based on the principle of sublimation, which is the phase transition of a substance from a solid to a gas without having to pass through the liquid phase.
- It all starts with waste tires, that’s our source.
- The tires go into a shredder.
- The shredded tires go into a reactor where they are broken down into their original state of carbon.
- The carbon materials are then put through several proprietary processes to remove any unwanted contaminants. Some of these contaminants, such as metal, can be sold off to be utilized as a reusable.
- As a by-product of the process, a syngas is produced and is directed in a closed loop system into a series of condensers that turn the syngas into four different oil condensates. This is where we get REGEN OP, which is an effective substitute for diesel, heavy and light fuel oils, or natural gas in industrial, commercial and residential boilers.
Once unwanted contaminants are removed from the carbon material, it is then size reduced to meetspecific customer requirements. The products are then either made into beads or sold as powders, packaged as instructed and ready for shipping to our valued customers.
- The end result is a clean, quality, product to be used for whatever application the customer may need. REGEN CM is crafted to each customer’s specifications and all REGEN CM products have less than 1% VOC’s (volatile organic compounds). We guarantee a consistent and quality product every time.